Hacker Who Threatens

I recently was in a Call Of Duty MW3 Lobby with some friends and a person who goes by  the gamertag [REMOVED - DO NOT POST OTHER GTS] was talking descriptively how he was able to mod the lobby. I told him that he shouldnt hack. He told me that i should be quiet and threatened to hack my account and acess all of my information and steal my account. when we played the actual game he froze everyones xbox and was cheating. He then sent me a message after restarting my xbox, it read: That is a warning. So i got my friends to help file complaint and avoid player along with block communications but i was unable to avoid player which was very odd. I invited him to a party to talk about how he is doing something that goes against the xbox live terms of service and he said i could call microsoft and try to get him banned or temperarely suspended. He told me that it didnt matter because he had a homemade device and jtag to stop that from happening. I would really appreciate it if he was able to be stopped so he will be unable to mod and cheat again. My gamertag is iTz v Jesus if you have questioins.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

calling tags out in forum is not allowed teporting him via the 360 is your only option that and blocking communications with him/her.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

May I suggest that you and your friends change your online privacy settings to 'Friends Only'  You can use this option for both communications and your online status. 

Friends only under communications prevents anyone who is not friends list from sending you messages.  While changing the Online Status to 'Friends only' prevents other users from detected that you are online.  This is very useful because it's more than likely that this person is following you around because you are on his recent played list.  Changing your online status will prevent him from joining your games.  But to make this work, your friends need to change their privacy settings too.  The avoid function only prevents you from joining him be accident, it won't stop him from joining you.

Harassment and filing a complaint:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/26/t/19139.aspx

How to change your Xbox Live Privacy settings:

http://support.xbox.com/xbox-live/how-to/online-safety

As for stealing your account, he's bluffing.  Xbox LIVE is a secure system, it's not possible to 'hack' an Xbox LIVE account.  For him to steal your account, he needs your Windows LIVE ID.  As long as you haven't shared this, you and your friends will be perfectly safe.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.