Hacker Threats.

I played several games today against a few typical egotistical no lives who threatened to have me "lose my account." Funny thing is that they raged quit during the last game to save their exaggerated 4.30 something KDs. It's pathetic that people actually take pride in a skilless hobby. Given the recent amount of hackers in COD 4 and WAW, it wouldn't surprise me if these individuals had the ability to modify your account in some way.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

As much as I'd like to agree with your reasonable complaint, your arrogance ruins it all for me.  I would take your complaint to Treyarch.....they actually care.    

they are little girls call them out on it. ive gotten several msgs about being hacked and blah blah blah blah blah. and if they do hack you call microsoft and then call your local police and tell them you have been hacked. but until they do something call them out.

[quote user="jamesd1190"]

they are little girls call them out on it. ive gotten several msgs about being hacked and blah blah blah blah blah. and if they do hack you call microsoft and then call your local police and tell them you have been hacked. but until they do something call them out.

[/quote]

if you had a brain youd know that you cant be hacked .

Here's the rule with hacking, not just xbox live, but in every aspect of computing:  

Is it possible to be hacked by someone, theoretically yes.  

Is the person that is threatening to hack you able to do it? probably not.  

Hacking is not a simple button or application. Theoretically any computer can be hacked.  Let me give you an example.  If I'm in my backyard, and your in your backyard 3 miles away, theoretically I can shoot you with a gun.  Because my bullet can technically travel 3 miles given the right angle and velocity.  Can i actually do it, probably not.    Just because there is a technical or theoretical possibility, doesn't mean there is the realistic ability to.  So treat these threats like a man with a gun 3 miles away from you.  

why don't you just report them to Treyarc and not make a useless thread

It is possible to hack an account as nothing is really 100% secure.  However if they are threatening with it, they can't do it.  If they were truly skilled enough to hack, they would just do it...

[quote user="Trenticle"]

It is possible to hack an account as nothing is really 100% secure.  However if they are threatening with it, they can't do it.  If they were truly skilled enough to hack, they would just do it...

[/quote]Exactly.

There is no such thing as "hacking" on xbox live, there is social engineering, there is "MS points codes generators (where you have to input your live id and password)" so actually no one is hacking but stealing information to recover your account.

so far the only ones that were so called " HACKED " on Xbox were the ones that were stupid enough give them their personal info to them or were dumb enough to go to a phishing site

im glad i have my settings set at friends only

i suggest if your still paranoid about hackers you should do the same

[quote user="Metal10957"]

[quote user="Trenticle"]

[/quote]Exactly.

[/quote]