Hacker problems in game

I was playing gta5 with a friend when his friend joined and started hacking like making him level 999 and where his car armor is pretty much a tank. Then was some how getting in my garage with out me knowing. He also was threatening to ban me and console ban me as well. I'd like to see this guy stopped because most gamers wanna have fun and not have people ruin it like this guy thanks. His gamertag is[Mod Removed]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

You will need to file a complaint on him via the console and the enforcement team will investigate from there. They do not take complaints via the forums and calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Wait a second, I've had some serious issues with a member flooding my IP address and kicking me out of games, and making it to where I cannot play. When I called Xbox Live customer support, they told me that the only way to have someone look into it was to POST ON THE FORUMS. So what's the real procedure? This sounds like a runaround...

Sorry this didn't help.

The real procedure is to report them via the console.

Calling them out by Gamertag on the forums is not allowed, and doesn't actually help; the Enforcement Team will view reports filed via the console, not posts here.

The advice from the Support rep was, regrettably, wrong in that instance.

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Sorry this didn't help.

i was told the same thing and just posted the same problem as well about hacking and was also told to post it here

Sorry this didn't help.

I know. XBL doesn't seem to be able or want to deal with these issues. We call Customer "Support", and are told to post our problems on the forums. When we do, we are told to report them via the console. The console method has no effect for the problems I am experiencing. This problem, being caused by one certain individual NY*****722 has been going on for YEARS, and the enforcement team has had to have received hundreds, if not THOUSANDS of complaints against this individual from hundreds of players. Looks like PS4 may be the way to go from now on, unless Microsoft can actually do something tangible to alleviate these issues. I've even contacted mods directly to get answers and have had no reply.

Sorry this didn't help.

My little brother had this happen but the kid was invisible and he wouldn't die so these companies are lazy

Sorry this didn't help.

If it becomes a serious enough problem, you can contact Microsoft Support, give them the information and they will handle it, you will not know the outcome of the problem, but if warranted, they will handle it.

Sorry this didn't help.