HACKED

I was hacked on OCTOBER 5th yes 2 months ago the guy that hacked me charged $150 worth of points so I called xbox live and thought well that's an easy fix.  Well I have been ran around for 2 months now and had to pay interest on this 150 twice now and xbox live just don't give a care about it.  Great customer support right how in the world are we supposed to be proud of xbox and paying for a membership to something that doesn't care about us. Then they do this new we are only open 5 days a week... WTF xbox you not want to support the customers that need help like when you all systems are flawed or you security is terrible.  LET'S GET IT TOGETHER XBOX.  The way I see it is PS3 atleast gave their customers a free game and not a single account was charged.  HMMMMM 150 is almost enough for a PS3!!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

If you called and filed a claim that you were hacked the PET agents will lock your account and start an investigation once it is complete they will contact you via email.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yea thanks captian offiace I know that it doesn't take 2 weeks though

Sorry this didn't help.

You're right it can take upwards of 30days if not longer. I am sorry I can not assist you further with this issue.

Sorry this didn't help.

Verified ^

Always file a Unauthorized Access claim.  It will NOT however be handled by XBLPET.  It will be handled by T3 Investigation.  They handle fraud cases, and it takes 4-6 weeks to have the investigation complete.  After which, if we found the account was actually compromised, you will receive a free month of Xbox Live for your troubles, and your account back with all the pertinent information on how to recover and SECURE your account to avoid future issues.

Sorry this didn't help.