Hacked My Account!!

Ok so today, i logged on my Xbox Live account. I went to go download the "Fenix Rising" map pack for Gears Of War 3. When  was about to buy it, it said i only had 10 Microsoft points when the other day i had 1650 Points!! Well i went to my billing account and saw that some LowLife HACKER downloaded "GOLD PLAYERS PREMIUM" and "PREMIUM GOLD JUMBO". I figured out that it was some FIFA' 12 Map packs and i dont even play that game! They spent 1640 points and left 10 left to humiliate me! I dont even know what i should do now... Someone Tell Me What I Should Do Next!! :(

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I would make sure to contact phone support at 1-800-469-9269.  They can have you go through a Unauthorized Access claim, and that will lock your account for investigation.  That way they can determine what purchases are fraudulent.  Also, if someone accessed your account, make sure to check your Credit Card for any unauthorized charges as well.  If there are any, contact your Financial Institution to claim fraud on those purchases.  All in all, Phone Support will take care of you!  Hope that helps and I wish you the best of luck!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The same thing has happened to me I had 3980 microsoft points and now I have none I go to purchase history and it says I have purchased GOLD PREMIUM PLAYERS and another thing . I want to get them. back

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.