Hacked, and lost Microsoft points

So, i just found out today that my live account was not accessible to me once i returned to my dorm. I went through the steps of "OMG WTF" retyping my password ovewr and over, finally i recover my password via email, change it etc. access it via Xbox.com and look at my stuff.
My security question is in chinese characters and I'm missing 1000 microsoft points (1020 to 20)
I looked at my download history and something called "gold pack" and "premium gold pack" where registered in my history as of yesterday, and they where both labeled as "Game consumables" (which obviously means i'm probably not seeing what those are, in whatever game they're from)

anyway, i wanted to know if there's some way for me to petition, or request the refunding of the points (and possibly the investigation of wherever the items that where downloaded went... aka, find out who did this)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Oh and i just found out, the last game i played (on the day this stuff seemed to happen) I apparently played FIFA 12.

a soccer video game.

I have never played a sports game on my profile (or my xbox) EVER!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You need to call support and open an Unauthorized Access case. Please be aware that your account will be locked for up to 30 days while they conduct their investigation.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.