Hacked an can't play WAW multiplayer

Can some one from the xbox live technical support team please get a hold of me. This is because of a hacked game of WAW i was playing on xbox live multiplayer in free for all that i noticed something wasn't right with the game play.  once the game ended i was sent to the game lobby were i tried to get back in to free for all but none of the options would highlight. You would click on the link an nothing would happen. I also realized that my WAW experience points had went into the negative.  I called your support # sometime back around april 6th with this complaint an was told it was activision's problem. I called them an they explained to me that it was your servers that are responsible for this an not them. long story short you guys told me the only way to correct this is to change my gamer tag to which i find out that xbox live wants to charge me 800 microsoft points. This is un acceptable considering none of this was my fault. I would greatly appreciate a reply to let me know how to get this situation corrected. Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This is the Games for Windows Live forums.  If you want an Xbox forums moderator to pick up on this, please post in the XBox forums.

Play Safe!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i played a few games of COD WAW last night its was unplayble due to cheats and hacked lobbys its a joke.. one player gamertag TOJOTHEPANDA779  this guy was flying thorught walls and would not die no matter what hit him (he passed thourght a tank WTF?? but when i confronted him and was told to F**** OFF its GAME AND i will do WhaT I WANT so i filed 3 complantes aginst him

as it cused on system to crash on me wich i needed to reset... is it fair the good fair gamers like me must suffer these trash pepole in the game.. xbox pull your socks up and and ban these pepole for life  and i have sopken with your support team today

Sorry this didn't help.

I agree I pay a subscription to use a service and can't play a game that Microsoft still allow u to download and purchase from them. All the PET need to do is spend some time playing WAW and they'll have a field day banning theses idiots from the game. They should also ban their consoles as all they will do is create another GT and do it all again. I'm fed up of not being able to play the best game in the COD series because the XBLPET are more interested in banning people because of some choice language in their bio. Come on Microsoft we pay for a service do your job!!

Sorry this didn't help.

Unfortunately it is up to the developer to patch their games to stop these things from happening. The PET can only keep up so much with the complaints on these players.

-

OP check out this link for issues playing CoD

forums.xbox.com/.../8203.aspx

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

Sorry this didn't help.

Whilst it is up to the developer to stop these things from happening, Microsoft have a duty to protect the gaming experience of its paying customers. If the PET are struggling to keep up with all the complaints about these people then it would suggest that the problem is so severe that they are now not bothering as the forums are still listing people moaning about a GT ban because of an inappropriate bio! Dedicating 1 or 2 members of the PET to sorting this out over a period of say a week which includes a console ban for each offender would soon put this issue to bed once word got out. Instead they are just ignoring is legitimate players and our concerns

Sorry this didn't help.

hotchile you are wrong these forums are for xbox support

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="Master Walnut"]

hotchile you are wrong these forums are for xbox support

[/quote]

This thread was moved from there

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm afraid the only people who could do something about this are Activision. You have to remember that the game is about 4 years old and earning sales to date wouldn't cover the patching costs. Also, they issued a statement mentioning that it would be a complete circle again and people would just find a way to re hack them.

Sorry this didn't help.

Patching the game is, I accept, unlikely. However Microsoft continue to sell the game and DLC through the marketplace. Therefore they have a duty to ensure that those customers who have already purchased the game and those customers who will purchase the game are given the best possible experience when playing the multiplayer format. The purpose of the XBLPET is to do just that however their efforts seem to lie in banning people for profanity in their bio. If they seriously looked at the hackers and modders on these games, banned them and their consoles word would soon get round amongst this community that it is not acceptable to cheat, you will be caught and banned. Mummy and daddy will soon realise that little Freddie is not the angel they think and start teaching him some proper values. Especially when it's likely to cost them £ $ € or ¥

Sorry this didn't help.

I dont think Activision wants to patch the game, as it costs them $40.000 per TU. (Title Update)

Also, if they patch the game, there will always be a way to mod it again. But for that your name needs to start with Teh and end with 1337. Hate that guy, modders, please keep it in Private Match.

Sorry this didn't help.