Ha HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Everyone who has paid for Elite,

Activision just gave you the finger lol.....£40 for 10 maps and a few game modes......Thats harsh and NO! I won't be buying it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Dont worry, you will be out of the house soon and be able to buy this stuff without asking mommy.

Truthfully, i'm just mad that the clan operations are not available yet.Everyone has the choice to buy it or not. I chose to buy it and gambled with the amount of content. You are free to choose.

That's ok don't buy them we have more than enough players online to get a game going!

On the plus side wonder how many idiots will buy every map pack individually an spend more money?

Erm i think the ELITE option was the best option sorry mommy an daddy can't afford your ELITE sub :)

Actually we will be getting 12 maps, 6 Spec Ops missions, and a few new modes.  Blops got 12 maps and 7 or 8 Zombies maps. So I'd say Im OK with paying less for about the same amount of content as the last game.  As long as we don't get rehashed maps from previous titles.

^ "As long as we don't get rehashed maps from previous titles"

Exactly, i did not like getting maps from previous titles that i had to pay for.

And yet people post on here, "man, the maps in COD4 were the best ever!"

Atleast 4 of those maps wil be remakes

If the remade maps are made, they either better be free or SEVERLY reduced priced. Cod4 I could see them charging if it was some of the ones that weren't released before, but mw2 maps better be free.

[quote user="UK CRoW UK"]

That's ok don't buy them we have more than enough players online to get a game going!

On the plus side wonder how many idiots will buy every map pack individually an spend more money?

Erm i think the ELITE option was the best option sorry mommy an daddy can't afford your ELITE sub :)

[/quote]

How much have you paid so far???? £70 £75 ? £80? you sir are the idiot!! my game cost me £25 on the day of release and I dont have to put up with ANY cr@p that acticack decide to thrust in my direction.

I haven't bought ELITE yet either although I'm not going to hate on everyone that did, as far as I'm concerned they (IW) needs to add something a little more enticing to rid me of my $50....  I don't know; maybe they can let Elite users choose the color of their characters camo or something where non Elite owners can't.  Even though it wouldn't give me an advantage it would definately stick out and be pretty cool to mess around with.