GUNSLINGER ACHIEVEMENT QUESTION + AND LIKE A BOSS

Hi please can anyone list what weapons i need to use to grab this Achievment.Gunslinger-Get 10 kills with each of ten back Karkand weapons.And sorry to ask what map can i find skid loader on and where are they and what does it look like ?

Thank you.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You need to unlock them first.  There are speicific assignments to unlock each gun.

FAMAS - 10 revives, 10 heals
L85A2 - 100 Kills with assault rifles, 20 kills with M320 noobtube, win 5 games of Squad DM.

G53 -  10 repairs, kill 1 enemy with repair tool
QBZ-95B -  50 AT rocket kills, destroy enemy vehicle with repair tool, win 5 rounds of CQ

QBB-95 - 20 kills with LMGs, 2 mortar kills
MG36 - 100 LMG kills, 50 supression asists, 50 reupplies

QBU-88 -  20 sniper rifle kills, 6 SOFLAM assists
L96 -  50 headshots, 50 spot assists, 5 knife take downs

PP-19 - arm 10 M-COMMs, capture 10 flags, play 2 hours on Karkand
MK3A1 - 10 Kills with PP-19, 5 kills in DPV Jeep, 10 Kills in BTR-90 IFV, Play 2 hours on Sharqi, Play 2 hours on Gulf of Oman

You need to unlock the first weapon of each class to get the second assignment.  So to start getting kills for the L85A2 you need to unlock the FAMAS.

Then just get a kill with each weapon. 

the fact that i HAVE to play a game mode that i dont like to play kills me..... SDM??? RUSH???? using sniper rifles???? not good at all, looks like in wont be getting some of these weapons but i will be killing alot with the reg weapons.

the Skid Loader is a yellow forklift and can be found on Wake Island.

Gunslinger is slightly glitched, too. Getting 10 kills with all the weapons doesn't make it pop for most. For me, and some others, I had to get 10 kills again with the FAMAS but in one round. Wasn't hard, though.

The skid loader is on the left side of the the B flag building (Airfield) on Wake Island, it is next to the crane. And at the moment there seems to be a glitch with the Gunslinger achievement, sometimes you will not get the achievement even after getting 10 kills on all B2K guns. The solution I believe is after you get 10 kills on all the guns you get 10 more kills on the Famas in the same game.

Yeah, just tear it up on Metro conquest. Easiest way to get those 10 kills in a round.

QUB-88 how do i get that sniper rifle as ive looked under my unlocks etc and cant find it any where  do i have to use a diffrent sniper rifle first to unlock it if yes what one please ?

[quote user="AttackedBullet"]

QUB-88 how do i get that sniper rifle as ive looked under my unlocks etc and cant find it any where  do i have to use a diffrent sniper rifle first to unlock it if yes what one please ?

[/quote]

Yeah, use any sniper rifle, get 20 kills and 5 SOFLAM targets and you'll unlock the weapon.

You need to complete the Assignments to unlock the weapons before you can get kills with them. 

It's so stupid you have to go to the main menu to look at the assignments, so annoying.

Is anyone else having trouble destroying a vehicle with a torch, so far they either jump out or a teammate hits them with a rocket.  Any ideas?