Gunship is glitched on certain maps.

So I was playing on Hangar 18 today when I managed to get a gunship. I quickly called it in and got two kills as it started to fly in but then it started flying all around the map, with the front (therefore the guns) pointed outside the map, all on it's own. Moving the control sticks did absolutely nothing. It was extremely frustrating, all I could do was sit and wait for it to be over. My friend said he has experienced the same thing on Havana. 

Has anyone else had this issue?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Can't say I have with a Gunship but I did have a parallel situation with the Chopper Gunner. I shoot at the same person a million times yet I get absolutely no hit markers. That's probably just my **** connection though.

[quote user="Michele Dbl U"]

Can't say I have with a Gunship but I did have a parallel situation with the Chopper Gunner. I shoot at the same person a million times yet I get absolutely no hit markers. That's probably just my **** connection though.

[/quote]

Actually, the pattern that the gunship automatically flew in was similar to a chopper gunner. So I guess that could be part of it, maybe the game glitched and thought it was a chopper gunner or something...

That's weird. I never had a problem like that with the Gunship/Chopper Gunner. I can see it happening though, but hopefully Matt sees this.. maybe. I haven't seen him in a while though.

Ive had it happen multiple times now on Havana, crisis, and hangar 18 very annoying and they should fix it. my 2 cents

happened to me on launch and i was pissed cuz it was my first one!

I cant ever get a big enough kill streak to get one so I wouldn't know, but I know people who have had that issue on multiple maps.

You should go back and save that game and upload it to youtube so people can see it cause I havent had that happene to me before

[quote user="A1 KILL SAUCE"]

You should go back and save that game and upload it to youtube so people can see it cause I havent had that happene to me before

[/quote]

I tried, the game only went up to the first 4 minutes, which happens a lot. That's really the only complaint I have about the COD theater system, except you can't keep files on your hard drive.

What's a chopper gunner?

a killstreak where people get it by corner camping