guns?

ok i know guns are not added in skyrim but would you stop playing the elder scrolls series if they eventually added guns?

For me i would stop playing because this game does not need guns.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

only if the extent of firearms is crossbows and muskets. leave the heavy weaponry for fallout.

*Sees thread title*

*Begins cutting wrists*

I play most of my elder scrolls on the computer, so if I wanted guns in the game, I would just either search out a mod or create a mod. As for the core of the elder scrolls, including Skyrim or future additions, I don't believe guns would fit with the overall theme or story line of the game. I would not stop playing games from the series if they did find an interesting and exciting way to introduce guns into the story line of the world. On the other hand, if there was no good story for why guns were in the game, then Beth would of failed in their top quality story telling and game creation and I may not be playing their games anymore anyway (or at least their un-modded version of the game). Note: once my GF has finished the game on the xBox, I am going to take over the disks and do the same.

no Taldarin dont do it!!!

The only way I'll accept guns is if it's a double barrel shotgun and I can also chop my right hand off and replace it with a gas powered Chainsaw. Otherwise NO GUNS.

Yeah I don't think guns would go with the ES games.

Id hate it if guns were added. No guns ever please.

I'd like a spell that shot rapidly. Like that one fireball spell from demon souls. I'd spray a area with fireballs and burn them all.

Play Fable then.

Good luck getting all that blood off your keyboard, Taldarin. Before I myself bleed out, I would like to say that the only way I'd be satisfied with guns, multiplayer, all of Tamriel, and every other **** poor idea that materialized in the minds of the masses is if Bethesda included all of them in the same game. Just imagine the massive chaos that would ensue, and all the idiots who begged for it will still be disappointed. I'd rather see a game nose dive into disaster than slowly inch towards it.