Guns Of Destruction & Krew Recruitment

Welcome to the recruitment thread for Guns Of Destruction & Krew recruitment page. 

We are clans that work together in order to provide a stable and fun place to play games. We are currently only a Call Of Duty branch within both games, and we may or not expand into other games, but this is a place to have fun and enjoy yourself. 

We are currently looking for people that have ran Clans before or been higher ups, we would like to build this with the help of others. Also we are looking for just general players.

If you feel that you would like to join us, please check us out or give us a message. 

www.gunsofdestruction.enjin.com

FlufySquirelSGT - Xbox Live

Lost Krew - Xbox Live 

Currently Guns Of Destruction, has no age limit. Krew will decide this choice later. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I was in Charge of the east region for CAG but i left the m cuz they wouldnt respect me and i was one of there top players itraded in my Blops Game i play Brink and NBA 2k11

Thank you for your interest Knox, I have replied to your wall on your profile on the enjin server. We hope we get some more people to look around and join us.