gun runners weapons

would anyone know where in nv where the new weapons can be found, or do they have to be bought?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I believe they have to be bought, but all weapon merchants sell them, not just the Gun Runners. I presume some elite weapons must be bought from the Gun Runners though.

darn

There is a list of all the weapons on the Wiki Page.

If you click on any of the weapons, it will take you to a detail page and tell you where to find it. I believe they are all complete, I didn't test every link, but hopefully it helps you out.

[quote user="DarthLama"]

There is a list of all the weapons on the Wiki Page.

If you click on any of the weapons, it will take you to a detail page and tell you where to find it. I believe they are all complete, I didn't test every link, but hopefully it helps you out.

[/quote]

Great list, thanks Darth! There is quite a collection of new weapons and ammo to choose from the menu. I've been playing around with the GRA anti-materiel rifle (obtained at Gun Runners near Freeside) which is a really decent sniping system. More power than the regular one and best of all, it's whisper silent.

I started my field testing in Lonesome Road and began loitering on one of the roofs way up high in an area where deathclaws hang out (like they own the place, we'll see about that). One shot, one kill. Very impressive weapon and this is with regular ammunition mind you. The other deathclaws were oblvious to why their friends were dropping dead and didn't seem the least bit concerned. They should have been.

[quote user="ThriLL KapsuLE"]

Great list, thanks Darth! There is quite a collection of new weapons and ammo to choose from the menu. I've been playing around with the GRA anti-materiel rifle (obtained at Gun Runners near Freeside) which is a really decent sniping system. More power than the regular one and best of all, it's whisper silent.

I started my field testing in Lonesome Road and began loitering on one of the roofs way up high in an area where deathclaws hang out (like they own the place, we'll see about that). One shot, one kill. Very impressive weapon and this is with regular ammunition mind you. The other deathclaws were oblvious to why their friends were dropping dead and didn't seem the least bit concerned. They should have been.

[/quote]

It's not 'whisper silent', it can still alert enemies of your position.

[quote user="TSG Zerko"]

[quote user="ThriLL KapsuLE"]

[/quote]

It's not 'whisper silent', it can still alert enemies of your position.

[/quote]

IIndeed it is whisper silent because it has a suppressor and it never even brought up the caution red light while I was dropping deathclaws with one shot each.  You must not have a very high sneak rating or you make too much noise when you are sniping.

Got a sneak skill of 100, and I'm not sure how I could make more noise than anyone else crouched still, in hidden. I assure you, the suppressor is not a silencer. Listen to the shot, it's not silenced.

[quote user="TSG Zerko"]

Got a sneak skill of 100, and I'm not sure how I could make more noise than anyone else crouched still, in hidden. I assure you, the suppressor is not a silencer. Listen to the shot, it's not silenced.

[/quote]

Sigh, it's like trying to have a conversation with a small, determined child. Everything I said about the GRA anti-materiel rifle is accurate and exactly described. Maybe you shouldn't be stomping around the tin cans, empty whiskey bottles, and scorched books when you are trying to snipe, it will cost you your life. Do you even know what a suprpressor is?

Heh, believe what you want.

But no, what you said isn't true, the GRA version is no more powerful than the standard anti-material rifle, it merely allows modifications.

You do understand the definition of suppress, right?