Gun play is Horrendus

I played a  few matches last night.Firing weapons and combat feels so archaic now.The weapons have really bad pea shooter type sounds with no kick or sway.Everything just feels lifeless.I hate comparing to BF3 as they are different.But in MW3 you dont have that intense shootout feeling ,its just hold down RT and get your kill.Which is really unsatisfying.And the animations are really stiff and jerky.Nothing feels fluid.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Disagree.

Only thing that pisses me off is there is not one single new animation...

BF3 is a simulation shooter, CoD is an arcade shooter. I find nothing wrong with it.

All the weapons just feel so lifeless to me.Like the g36c in BF3 and the G36C in MW3 are so night and day.And how does COD not have alternate fire rates.I don't know im trying to to hate on MW3 too hard.But for me the way a weapon feels and sounds is the most important part of a shooter.

So don't play it.

I agree,just stating I felt the weapons no longer feel powerful or have any kick.

[quote user="Spud 72"]

Disagree.

[/quote]

Ditto

I want cars exploding in pieces killing everyone in the area with glass shrapnel, object impacts, tires getting and players saying "What the frak dude".  What a shame.

[quote user="MadeGuy27"]

I played a  few matches last night.Firing weapons and combat feels so archaic now.The weapons have really bad pea shooter type sounds with no kick or sway.Everything just feels lifeless.I hate comparing to BF3 as they are different.But in MW3 you dont have that intense shootout feeling ,its just hold down RT and get your kill.Which is really unsatisfying.And the animations are really stiff and jerky.Nothing feels fluid.

[/quote]

What? Maybe you should watch this. PLease stop comparing the two, it's like Coke and Pepsi, they both are brown, fizzy, and to everyone one tastes better than the other, some like to drinnk both though

I blow up and kill people with cars all the time. Been doing that since CoD4.