Gun Game mod in Battlefield 3?!?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The AEK, how original.  I wonder why everyone uses the high ROF weapons?  FAMAS, USAS-12, AEK, M249, etc.

Looked like he was playing Nosehair TDM too.  That;s like Metro, only gayer.  Closest thing a COD map BF has.

Work puter, whats the vid? PC or console?

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

Work puter, whats the vid? PC or console?

[/quote]

PC

And it's Team Deathmatch on Nosehair Canals.

Nothing that really required a video.  Just speculation about what a "Close Quarters" achievement is.

^^Gotcha and LOL, Nosehair!

Just uses all different weapons really, normally a Rush player, this is actually one of the first times I've seen him play TDM now you mention it. Anyway, TDM improves your a aim a ton cause the objective is to shoot people.

[quote user="Zehq"]

Just uses all different weapons really, normally a Rush player, this is actually one of the first times I've seen him play TDM now you mention it. Anyway, TDM improves your a aim a ton cause the objective is to shoot people.

[/quote]

I got my accuracy from about 6.5% to around 12.1% playing mainly Conquest.  I only played TDM to service star guns.

Course you can, but in CQ you can win and get MVP by solely capping flags. In TDM the point is to get kills, so it's obvious that if you play TDM you'll be a better shot. However you may not be a better team player than regular objective game mode players.

I play TDM alot. Mainly for a couple of warm up games or work on guns. Gun fights are fast and frequent. Its good, if I'm frustrated by random teammates and just wanna play without worrying about PTFO.

I hate TDM myself, I prefer my other objective gametypes.