Guided Shell???SoFlam????

How do you use the Guided Shell and the So Flam?????

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Isn't the soflam placed on the ground?

I know that but whats it really for

[quote user="RailBird 4"]

I know that but whats it really for

[/quote] I was wondering this as well. I placed it on the ground and it was beeping like crazy as it locked onto a vehicle but nothing happened? I pressed all buttons, I thought it was supposed to call in a precision strike on vehicles?

That what it does, spot. Mortar strikes are in BFBC2. They were presumably carried out by jets. Jets are now in the game. Jets strike lazed tanks (if the pilot is competent).

Guided shell in a tank is used by pressing Y when driving. Soflam is used by locking an enemy vehicle so everyone on your team can hit it immediately without them having to lock on. Used with heat seekers in Jets and Javelin missiles.

[quote user="dual skorpionz"]

Guided shell in a tank is used by pressing Y when driving. Soflam is used by locking an enemy vehicle so everyone on your team can hit it immediately without them having to lock on. Used with heat seekers in Jets and Javelin missiles.

[/quote]

Got it, Thanks...You don't actually have to be looking through it though right? I think the description says something of the sort.

How do u use the guided shell

[View:http://img.techpowerup.org/090421/derp.jpg]