Guess the release date- GTA5

please take a guess of when the release date is for GTA V is. I'm guessing October 2012.

what do you think?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

To be honest I hope Rockstar games makes GTAV a PS3 exclusive as that kick in the teeth is what MS need for ruining the Xbox.  Its not about games now its gimmicks and entertainment.  E3 is going to be a joke for MS.

April 2013. Or sometime early 2013 at least. (January-June)

I just hope it has more cousins and more bowling.

-

A date.  I don't know.  November?

[quote user="GERMIN4T0R"]

To be honest I hope Rockstar games makes GTAV a PS3 exclusive as that kick in the teeth is what MS need for ruining the Xbox.  Its not about games now its gimmicks and entertainment.  E3 is going to be a joke for MS.

[/quote]

ProbabIy wont happen but i don't think that is completely impossible. Especially since Rockstar does currently have an exclusive game called Agent in the works for the PS3. I also believe they had some complaints about the Xbox 360 hindering what they wanted to do with GTA4.

[/quote]

I'd lol if they did. Probably look much better then if it would be a cross platform exclusive.

[/quote]

So because of your frustration towards ms, you want to have thousands of potential buyers of gta 5 suffer because of your  feud towards microsoft. Wow, how selfish.

It comes out when it comes out.

[quote user="Rockstar Games"]

GTA 5 will be released in 2012, assuming there are no delays. After we announce a game, we tend to market it for 7-8 months, which means that GTAV is likely to be released during the summer of 2012. If not, it will probably be released in the fall.  

[/quote]

[quote user="iNb4 Ownage"]

[quote user="Rockstar Games"]

GTA 5 will be released in 2012, assuming there are no delays. After we announce a game, we tend to market it for 7-8 months, which means that GTAV is likely to be released during the summer of 2012. If not, it will probably be released in the fall.  

[/quote]

[/quote]

Summer of 2012, i really doubt that. Even  though it is coming from rockstar games, summer is just a month or two away and all we have seen on gta 5 is a single trailer. Fall in my opinion is more believable.

Not until 2013 at least.