Guardian

Am i the only one who hates capture the leader? Guardian was the only game type i played it may sound dumb but i may just stick to gears 2 if they dont add it. Their was a reason nobody ever played meat flag in gears 2. opinions?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I agree. But sadly it doesnt sound like Guardians coming back. Im pretty mad about it but nothing I can do. And im definitely not sticking to GOW2.....LOL

I'm sorry but what exacly did you not care for in Capture the Leader?

What gametype was guardian?

[quote user="Lamp Luver"]

I agree. But sadly it doesnt sound like Guardians coming back. Im pretty mad about it but nothing I can do. And im definitely not sticking to GOW2.....LOL

[/quote]

This. Guardian is exponentially better; it's too bad Epic wasn't thinking straight when they decided to get rid of one of the most popular game modes of Gears 2.

[quote user="Vi I RoX I"]

What gametype was guardian?

[/quote]

Guardian was the one where each team had a leader that needed to be killed (rather than captured). It was MUCH more strategic and required a lot more of a tactical approach, as opposed to being forced to rush a team to capture a person who not only cannot die but also can see your location at all times.

@Raerly _dont know if i quoted you) Its just to objective. Guardian was simply kill the leader kill the rest. I hate how the leader can be saved and needs to be held. the leader can play carelessly and still do good because a teammate can save him

Where did u see guardian would be gone I thought the modes for the Beta were to test the new game modes to see if people want them. I figured the other modes would be coming back but would not need to be tested.

@JaRizzz i thought only warzone execution and wingman were comin back from gears 2

[quote user="The Buccaneers"]

Am i the only one who hates capture the leader? Guardian was the only game type i played it may sound dumb but i may just stick to gears 2 if they dont add it. Their was a reason nobody ever played meat flag in gears 2. opinions?

[/quote]

I didn't play guardian on gears 2 and I'm not going to lie I hated capture the leader in gears 3. I will be sticking to warzone only

I thought all the old mode would be back plus the 3 or 4 new modes (don't know if the "bow and arrow" tag will be  a mode)