Guardian Heroes on Mexico XBLA?

Whats the deal here? Nelson spills the beans on a release date for this game, then "retracts" that date via twitter with "no further information". Whats the deal with that? And then I come to find out that the game IS available today on the mexican XBLA site? Come on, something is seriously messed up here. At least give the people in the states an update on when it will actually be available.

Anybody have any clue whats going on here with a US release date? And is this game going to be 800 points?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

And I expect an apology here Nelson!

You have no idea, I'm talking to the Xboxsupport Via tweeter, you would not believe the stupidity I am dealing with.

A game was delayed?  Wow, that's never happened before.

I change my region to mexico at xbox.com page and i try to download the demo but i get a error message

But the problem is the game was announced to come out yesterday  on tuesday then stated that was a mistake then restated to be coming out weds, and no reason for delay it seems,  BUT the game was released it is fully workable, and functions correctly. If you make a mexico account you can download it, you can buy it, you can play it fully and online.

There is no reason for the delay, it should be out, there is no excuse for this.

[quote user="ZigNoff"]BUT the game was released it is fully workable[/quote]It may have a game breaking glitch that was found at the last minute, we don't know.  As for it being released in Mexico, they may have just released a little immaturely.

Be more believable if people had not already beaten the game 2-3 times. It's still not an acceptable excuse If it was a game breaking glitch was the case Fallout New Vegas would still not have been release, you can patch things like that now adays.

Interesting that it is at -1 msp.

yea if you try to buy it, then it jacks up 4 billion MP cost :P

Blame the devs/publishers not MN. Sometimes delays are good.