Gta:online=unplayable (seriously?)

Between the HORRIBLE spawn system, the drive by sticky bomb's, and the ridiculous god mode hacker's I seriously cannot enjoy gta online. Sure I could try to find a group to play with and just do missions but that's not the point. The point is gta online is seriously broken when it comes down to it, and I for one cannot seem to get any enjoyment out of it because of all the things I have listed (with much more to add but not gonna overload it).

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm unimpressed by the Online myself, not played a lot though (level 6).

I mean, I participated in a 16-man race and got kicked just when the race was about to end. I was number 15! And why do people feel the need to kill everyone on sight? I guess I'm getting too old for this sh*t.

I don't use quick job anymore because I usually just end up getting kicked. I host my own lobbies or join groups within my session.

Not sure what this "Hacker God Mode" is you are talking about....I haven't run into any of that....I see the aiming just the same as Red Dead Redemption....if you have auto aim on....with LT it aims directly at the enemy....the trouble with that is it aims at their CHEST!...so the trick is the same as in Red Dead....hit LT...tap UP on Left Thumbstick and RT for the Headshot kill. plus if you go up against someone in freeroam wearing armor and you don't have any...of course they have a better advantage. Other suggestions....go to the shooting range or do some survival to up your shooting ability....invest in stronger/upgraded weapons, wear armor, push down on the Left Thumbstick to go into Stealth Mode to not been seen on the map, and last but not least...there is always Passive Mode you can pay $100 to go into...and other players bullets will not affect you until you pull your gun out...they can however, Run you over with a car, blow you up with explosives and fist fight you.

The god mode i've run into is when people just walk around after getting run over, shot in the head with HUNDRED'S of bullet's, and blown up with enough explosives to level a mountain.

My accuracy is pin point but when im getting spawn killed by someone hundred's of yard's away with a sniper rifle it gets a tad annoying considering I spawn in the same spot every freakin time making it easy for them to just headshot me until they run out of ammo.

It wouldn't be so bad if I could just back out via the menu but every time you get killed (in this case it's every few seconds) you can't seem to exit to a new session and have to just turn off your system since when you die you get the dumb death menu to respawn or start a 1v1.

sounds like a typical Rockstar game... rockstar does a great job on the game worlds, and story lines, but they really fail when it comes to fair online play... GTA4 and Red Dead both had online problems that made to online version s unbearable after time.

you can respawn in passive mode.  i really don't die too much unless i go fight with people who are fighting, which i do occasionally.  just watch the map.  i drive fast everywhere i go so i don't get shot.  if i'm on foot ijust keep a look out for people on the map.  if they get close and i don't want them messing with me i'll enter passive mode.  if i'm not doing anything important ijust keep an eye on them and am ready to fire if they come my way.

is it confirmed thatt going into stealth in the open world takes you off the map?

I do wish there was a way to spawn elsewhere.  one time i ran from the cops and was up on top of one of the mountains way up north.  i did the 'kill yourself' option for $500 and popped back up right where i was standing to start with

[quote user="G3NESYS"]is it confirmed thatt going into stealth in the open world takes you off the map?[/quote]

It doesn't. Otherwise, standing still would have you invisible too, like in MP matches.

yea it didn't seem like it did, or else i doubt i would ever see ne one on the map lol

once u reach level 40 (i believe) you can call Lester to make you invisible on the map....

Lester never answers his phone.  I always get voice mail.  Probably need to do more jobs or meet him in person for a mission.