GTA5 - What are you looking forward to?

Me, i'm looking forward to a great story line, great visuals, an world that feels alive that lets me do what I want when I want! lol i'm so lame...haha

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I want it to be everything GTAIV wasn't which is to say more than a life simulator.

The one where I get to be that one cool kid that hates everything Rockstar touches (The only Trashstar game I have played was RDR, and only that because cowboys were are so cool it almost made the game good).  Special DLC, causing rage by trashing GTA on the forums.

-

Should be fun times.

I hope it's everything GTA4 was which is to say it was just a plain and simple fun and challenging game..... and then more of that.

I can't wait for every little thing about it.  GTA4 is one of my favorite games this gen....in the top 5.

Everything the R.A.G.E and Euphoria physics are incredible makes most game engines look like ancient junk,the car damage system even on IV is still yet to be beat

Really cant wait to traverse up massive mountains hilly terrain (missing from every GTA game so far accept SA) and doing huge jumps on some bikes /quads ,looking for Sasquatch and free roam of coarse

I been playing IV online pretty much every other day since its release and still do, must be in the 1000+ hours easy

Most anticipated game ever , it will be the first time i be a nerd and go get at midnight :)

All that matters to me currently is the game being released, the rest they've already announced that I want.

At the very least, many more out-of-mission activities.

I was disappointed that there were only 9 assassination contracts in GTA IV, whilst the ability to work for a faction like the LSPD or a local crime-lord would be a cool addition, too.

I've only shortly played Grand Theft Auto at friends houses and I don't really care about any of the serious stuff. I just want to jump out of a speeding helicopter and try to die in the silliest way possible.

A better story then GTA IV. Everything else about the game I really enjoyed once I gave it a second chance, but that moody emo story I did not like.

[quote user="ICN3D"]

I hope it's everything GTA4 was which is to say it was just a plain and simple fun and challenging game..... and then more of that.

I can't wait for every little thing about it.  GTA4 is one of my favorite games this gen....in the top 5.

[/quote]

We must have completely different tastes in games because I thought GTA IV was the second most boring game I have played this gen or last. 

The day when you can enter every building is the day I'll be interested and since that won't happen I won't be interested again. 

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I'm guessing most people that didn't like 4 here aren't from New York.  I loved 4 because it was set in New York City   5 will be great but I could care less about the Cali and the west coast