GTA V

I have 3 xbox 360 consoles. Firstly, 2 of them are 2009 elite models, and they both play GTA V with no issues whatsoever. I also have a 2012 slim model which refuses to play it at all. Will install fine, but as soon as a character appears on screen, or within 60 seconds or so, total freeze. I have installed disc 1 to HDD, and disc 2 to a very fast usb, and then disc 1 to the usb and disc 2 to the hdd, disc 1 to hdd and played from disc, disc 1 to usb and played from disc. Every combination, i have cleaned the cache and deleted data etc, all the fixes i know of, and nothing will make this game work. Why is it not working?  2009 elites both play it fine, so why will my 2012 slim not run the game????   This is a bit of a joke really, the slim plays every other game just fine, up to, and including ghosts. The discs are brand new, by the way, and no reading issues have ever been known on the console......

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Rockstar recommended installing only the install disc and not the play disc. You can refer to this article for more info.

-

support.rockstargames.com/.../200155686-Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Xbox-360-and-PS3-Installation-Requirements

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Gostaria que me ajudassem a jogar o GTA V ganhei e não consigo saber missão objetivo, enfim como jogar

[Translation: I wish you would help me play GTA V won and I can't know objective mission, anyway how to play]

Sorry this didn't help.

CZEŚĆ SZUKAM GOŚCIA POLAKA KTÓRY MA XONE I GTA V

[Translation]

HI, I'M LOOKING FOR A GUY WHO HAS A POLE XONE AND GTA V

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Pavelo2004!

Since this thread is older, please go ahead and post a new thread with as much detail of the issue as you can and troubleshooting steps you have tried. That way the community can provide support tailored specifically for you! :D

Sorry this didn't help.