Gta V wont let me sign in.

So my xbox is plugged into an extension cord.  My brother stepped on it and flipped the switch off which turned off my xbox in the middle of a mission on gta v. Now whenever i load the game up it says i am not signed in(when i clearly am). I tried signing in as every profile and that didn't work. I cleared the system cache and that didn't work. I deleted the install disk data and reinstalled and that didn't work. I tried turing the xbox on and off that didn't work. i tried cleaning the disk that didn't work. Does anyone have a solution. The only thing i can think of is to buy the game digitally and hopefully have it work. But that is the final option after all else fails.

HEEEEELLLLP PLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Wow, that sounds like a bummer. Unfortunately I no longer play GTA V, but I don't understand what is causing your game to do this. My recommendation would be to delete everything you have related to GTA off your system. It could be with a corrupted game save. I would try google and see if anyone else had this problem and found a solution for it. You may have to start over from scratch by deleting and re-installing everything, restarting the game from the beginning. Outside of this I don't know what else you may be able to do. Or try re-downloading your profile if it is a profile corruption issue.

I had the same problem. After I cleared my MU system cache, and HDD system cache it worked fine! Here are instructions (if you need them). support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Do other games work online perfectly fine? My only guess is that disconnecting like that caused a problem with GTA V's online date or something. I suggest contacted Rockstar about it as it could be on their end.

The same thing is happening to me. Have you found out anything that works yet?