GTA V: Online Petition

To my fellow gamers, roleplayers, and any others interested,

===

Today with update 1.6, R* got rid of our stored vehicles in our garages. This was a low blow to us, but really a low blow to the RP community involved in police, etc. I am simply asking that you please take the time to check out an online petition that a few clans joined up to make. Let's help to make the roleplay factor online much better! It's all I ask. When you are done, please, please share this with others and lets make our voices known to Rockstar! When you've signed, if you wish, please just add a reply or just put your thoughts down. 

===

Thank You,

iSickStealth

A member of the Police RP Community

===

Petition Link: http://www.change.org/petitions/rockstar-games-allow-emergency-vehicles-to-be-stored-customized-and-insured-on-gta-online?share_id=hLIULEhfnl&utm_campaign=signature_receipt&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition#supporters

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 50 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

lol

RIP Buffalo, you were never a glitch or exploit nor do I believe a bug. ...

Yeah.. no. They weren't meant to be stored in the first place.

[quote user="KilroyJenkinz"]

[/quote]

Its not like I had to do a 10min glitch to get it in my garage or another 10min glitch to insure it. I just drove it in an parked it like any other low quality vehicle. 

[/quote]

Its not like I had to do a 10min glitch to get it in my garage or another 10min glitch to insure it. I just drove it in an parked it like any other low quality vehicle. 

[quote user="darklogrus"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, but that doesn't mean it was not causing more stress to the servers.

EDIT: Oh you mean your Buffalo..Thought you were talking about Police cars.

So, based upon what I am reading, I am going to infer that you think it's stupid and pointless to bother over this and that it should not have been done in the first place? I am almost sure I am correct up to that part. So we cannot have our cars, that were not hacked, modded, etc. but it's okay, it is okay for people to rob the system of millions of dollars, purchase mods, and get their own cars? I am almost sure that my entire recap is down to the wire. Now I am not trying to pick a fight or anything, but I am simply stating that's what it sounds like. Maybe if you were involved with a clan, like I am, you would understand the struggle. This game, multiplayer was has been pure crap since the get-go and now that we finally find a way to enjoy, even if its just slightly, we instantly get shut out and it's wrong!!!

My comment wasn't aimed at the Buffalo, it was aimed at the emergency cars and military vehicles (aside from the Crusader.)

@KilroyJenkins, I'm guessing R* doesn't want to call their game "Grand Theft Auto" anymore because being able to store emergency vehicles fits right up in the title. This game should give us the ability to store any vehicle we want like how Grand Theft Auto was supposed to be from the beginning. I find it odd that vehicles such as Emergency service police cars, Ambulances and Firetrucks can't be stored even though you could do so in just about every other GTA game INCLUDING GTA: IV! Remember storing a Rhino Tank in Vice City? Or storing the police SWAT Tank in San Andreas or even vans, boats, and helicopters in LCS?

R* are trying to make a more violent version of the Sims when they should be focusing on the core aspects of what made GTA GTA. And R* wonders why players mod their game and ruin the online altogether: because R* forces them to by making stupid mistakes such as this. Well, one thing is for sure: there will be a huge incentive now to not only store police vehicles back into garages but also to dupe vehicles and modify them via LSC or modded consoles. Good going R*! You can't just let the players have fun, can you? Well, now we will all suffer. Mark my words!

Also, to add, I am not saying that being able to store other vehicles such as the Tank, Jet, Buzzard, or Cargobob in garages was or ever will be a good idea. I do not agree with that and only side for the RP community's side of not being able to store emergency vehicles. What is the big deal, really? Tanks, Jets, Buzzards, and Cargobobs gotten through glitching the garage and insured via Insurance Glitch should have been the ONLY thing that R* patched but they went and did it all. Again, GG, R*.

@ OMG LEGEND, I think we agree on somethin!!

-

I think it should have been ok to store emergency vehicles, especially if they plan to introduce heists and you could Rp it into your own story to fit your own crews play style. Not to mention what if were able to stop the heists, then it plays an even bigger part in the overall feel. If I had to change the 1 aspect I would just make it so its not insurable.

-

As for Jets, cargobob, choppers and tanks, those should be excluded in my Op.

-

Im going to miss doin missions and letting people hang on the side of my Swat SuV =(