GTA V ONLINE CHARACTER

I`m very upset i lost my level 206 characters please rockstar help me get it back i am level 6 now :( i work very hard to get and they made it hard to level up :(

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

well the first thing they said to do if you lose a character is to NOT recreate one in the same slot... so hopefully your lvl 6 guy is in a different slot than your first... with that said, I doubt you'll be getting it back.

Did you do any glitches to get ranked up/earn money?  Car selling glitch, etc?  If so, you will definitely not be getting him back.

If I lost a 206 rank character I probably just quit playing and use the game toward next generation cash fund.

yea... if I lost mine at this point I would probably be done.  Especially since it's so hard to make money now, plus I would have lost my $500k stimulus...  Starting from scratch now, after every payout has been nuked would take too much time for me to try to build up again

Likewise. I'm no level 206 or anything, but it would definitely take too long to recover the hours upon hours that you have done. Not to mention, who really likes repeating what they have already done, especially because of some dubious reason.

"206 rank character"? Somebody has too much time on their hands...

Yeah I think I would quit as well. Thats to much time to just have it ripped away from you. same thing happened to me the 5th day of GTAO. I lost a level 19. I feel bad for ya OP.

How many days/hours does it take to reach 206?

24/7 since Online launch? Human or machine?

Thats nothing, I ran into two peeps a few nights ago, one was 384 and the other was 386 =/.

it took me 40day i did not glitch glitch is for people who want to get banned i not one of them it took me 40day to get 206 oh well i am on friday night get level 50 with friend on race  my friend going to lets me 100 win in row hell yeah i bit mad but ill get it before xmas hopefully