GTA V ON DEMAND

So the release is at midnight but on the xbox 360 dashboard it says that the launch is 10 hours from now.  Its about 7 o clock EST here so that would make the launch at 5 amEST which is about the time that the marketplace updates EST. So does this mean that it could possibly be available at 5am?????  Is something just screwy????

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 43 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

so you are saying there is a digital version of GTA V once the Launch of GTA V is world-wide?

Na not at all....thats actually what I am wondering since I can only play digital download games.  Im just simply saying that my xbox 360 is set to my time and the launch timer on the dashboard says GTA V launches in 10 hours.... Thats 5 am my time which is EST.  Thats 5 hours after the ACTUAL launch which is midnight.  So I am HOPING AND PRAYING that it does become available at 5am but for some reason I feel like I shouldn't get my hopes up.

i am pretty sure, once it hits 9.17.13 it will be available and depending which stores do midnight launches you are set

I mean they havent been good on launch day releases on xbox demand and I have read reports that It wont be available on launch on xbox games on demand so thats where the worry comes from.  My xbox doesnt read discs anymore so I cant go to the store and get it. ever. lol

well, to be honest i am not well aware of GTA V being on the Demand thing.

I also noticed the countdown clock which ends at 3am (my time) tomorrow morning. I also agree that games for digital release normally happen around the time of 3am (my time) which is around the same time as mentioned regarding 5am EST. I also read an article today with a Rockstar rep that stated they wanted the customers to have the option for digital release as soon as possible, so it almost confirms it. I don't see a reason for 3am unless it was coming to Games on Demand, I feel like I am a little child waiting for Christmas..lol

I think if I did my math right the other day the count down on the dashboard ends midnight pacific time when GTA will be out world wide (I think)

ahhhhh

actually that would be 3am pst

[quote user="krewshu11"]

actually that would be 3am pst

[/quote]

I am MST and it would be 3am for me so that means it would be 2am PST