GTA V Map Analysis

Thread for Analyzing the GTA V Map.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Why make a bunch of threads if you have absolutely nothing to say other than the name of the post?

Um, because no one posted or made any topics yet! It's a GTA V Forum; I came here and ti had 0 replies!

Well....I think it will have dogs? lol

Ok; you said dogs, however, that really has nothing do to with the map. I believe R* is going to have a different makeup of the map so that not only water will be a barrier; perhaps we can have mountains that stretch out extremely far or an endless desert. I personally would like to see the use of SHARKS, that's right sharks, as a barrier for swimming TOO FAR out to sea.

The sharks would have to be big enough to capsize a speed boat & they would have to give a way to fight back instead of instant death.

[quote user="Duddets"]

Why make a bunch of threads if you have absolutely nothing to say other than the name of the post?

[/quote]

Umm, I was just creating it, man. Lighten up! I've been putting stuff all over the GTA IV Forums, so don't say I don't have anythign to say. If it will make you feel better: 1) More RPG support online, 2) Online House and Garage, 3) Online methods of buying weapons, clothing, cars, etc., 4) Vehicle Customization, 5) Special clothing options where we can dress like NPCs or a selection of NPC models that we can choose from, specifically Law Enforcement and Emergency Services.

Can sharks fly up into the air to stop an airplane or a helicopter from crossing the "shark barrier"

[quote user="EtErNaL 5cOpE5"]

Can sharks fly up into the air to stop an airplane or a helicopter from crossing the "shark barrier"

[/quote]No, that's where a UFO de-cloaks & shoots you down.

I can see we are getting a bit confused on the whole concept of SHARKS. We are even assuming we can drive boats and fly airplanes before opening the other islands. That's truly rich, lol. In all other previous GTA games, you could never gain access to planes or boats until you had been able to unlock at least one section of the map. If you were on Portland, or the first island of Vice City, could you get a boat or a plane? NO! Portland had no boat or plane access and Vice City locked the only place to get a boat: the boatyard during Cortez's missions. The ONLY time you were ever able to gain planes or boats before you were meant to is San Andreas (due to being able to swim); there was a glitch to get into the airport and fly only a few planes (as you were limited due to your Flying License by Rockstar). Even then though, the regular travel planes that wwent to the other cities were LOCKED until you gained acces to them through normal gameplay. Therefore, this is why sharks would be a great barrier BUT ONLY FOR THE FIRST ISLAND UNLOCK. If you were to try to swim in the water, you would be eaten or sustain heavy damage if you managed to get away. The sharks would always keep you from accessing the shores of the new city until you are able to unlock it normally. It would take away about 1/2 - 3/4 of your health if you don't get out of the water. If you tried to reach the new city still, the shark would always be faster than you and end up eating you (since you already sustained a good blow the first time). Once you unlock the next part, it will probably be blocked by mountains that you can't fly over (sounds tupid but it's a video game), or you'll just get a 4-6 Star Wanted Level; the sharks, however, will appear more rarely now as they are not needed that much anymore. LOL at the UFO comment DeBlain 02.