GTA V Lost Data

So I've been playing GTA V for a while now, and it's been going fine, except for a couple of crashes, which I can deal with. I got to about 43% and then stopped playing for a couple of days. When I returned, all of a sudden, I was all the way back at 28%. I didn't go from 28 to 42 in one day and saved the game a bunch of times before that. I was playing for about a duration of a week or two to get from 28 to 42, so I don't think saving was really the issue. For some reason, even the autosave data displays the correct part. I don't know why the data basically went in reverse or something  and was wondering if there is any way to fix this issue.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

My xbox 360 data won't transfer on xbox one because it claims to have been transferred. How do I fix it

Long story short, my GTA will not load story mode or online. I finally erased all data and deleted it, reinstalled it, and nothing worked. I purchased the game of the xbox store now it tells me disc is unreadable? What do I do to play again?

Hi have you tried to put your Hard Drive in Another Xbox then putting your Hard Drive Back. Or have you Cleaned Your Storage and Deleted some of Your GTA V files if Not Then please Try connecting with  http://support.xbox.com/contact-us