GTA V Leaks Be Careful!

Hey just warning all of you Grand Theft Auto V fans eagerly awaiting the launch of GTA V September 17th.

Grand Theft Auto V has gone "Gold" which means the game is in full production and is being shipped to stores around the world so it's that time where copies of the game might get into the wrong hands and leak somethings you don't want to see. Sony recently put up a Pre-loaded version of it up & hackers extracted music files from it so just be careful where you browse!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The game looks a bit too good for the graphical power of the current-gen consoles, especially for the 360 (PS3 always had better graphics when used by first party games).

-

Rockstar must've pulled some magic trick to gain these impressive results.

[quote user="PhilMarck"]

The game looks a bit too good for the graphical power of the current-gen consoles, especially for the 360 (PS3 always had better graphics when used by first party games).

-

Rockstar must've pulled some magic trick to gain these impressive results.

[/quote]

Nah.

Despite it's superior specs the PS 3 consistently found itself outperformed by the XBox 360 ("Bayonetta", "Skyrim", "Oblivion", "Devil May Cry 4" just to pluck some random examples out of the air).

That being said Sony fanbois have a history of not coping very well with being outperformed, perhaps my favourite instance being the guys trying to explain to the clerks at Games Boutique that the Dreamcast running "Soul Calibur" on the shop floor had to be a Playstation.

Az

Yea, of course the ports like you mentioned didn't look quite as good. That's more on the developers though. Go take a look at something like the Last of Us and then try to say the PS3 isn't more powerful.

I've played The Last Of Us and it didn't look that much, if any, better than Tomb Raider on 360.

^ You've never played TLoU so you can't really say it doesn't look better than a 360 multiplatform game.

Yes I have.  I pre-ordered it as my sig still states.  It was a fantastic game.  

It says pre-orders not "Recently played".

-

You're getting Watch Dogs for current-gen consoles? I'll be purchasing it for the Wii U although I'll purchase a PS4 later on.

-

Definitely looking most forward to Sonic Lost World.

Yes and with pre-orders you get the game when it is released and that happened a couple months ago.  I beat it in like 3 days.  Will probably play through it again before the year is out.  

-

Im getting Watch Dogs for PS4, which kinda sucks since I'll get my console and have no games for the first weekend I have it.  WD comes out the Tuesday after the PS4 release.

[quote user="PhilMarck"]

^ You've never played TLoU so you can't really say it doesn't look better than a 360 multiplatform game.

[/quote]

I don't want to start a fight, but geez, who are you to claim such a statement? I'd understand if you guys knew each other in real life (and if you do, then please disregard this post) but, judging by Beast's replies, it doesn't seem like you guys do. That being said, who do you think you are saying that this person did or didn't do a certain thing they claim to have done? Do you believe to be some kind of omnipotent being? Seriously, what is going on inside your head? To just flat out say that someone didn't do something despite you not having the slightest clue is just ignorant and immature. I would have normally let this go, but we're all gamers here and we all want to talk about our passion without having these ridiculously childish arguments being spat at us as if we were in some play pen with mindless mouth breathers. So, please, keep your assumptions to yourself and your inarticulate nonsense out of here, for your sake and the sake of others.

Oh and if you're just a troll, then you got me. Are you fulfilled?

I used to own both consoles, some games look better on 360 and some will on PS3, but more often than not 360 games tend to run better and look nicer in my opinion.