GTA V Freezing

So I have been having issues with Black Ops 2 freezing in multiplayer.  But it only happens once or twice a day.  I've already followed every step about console freezes on the Xbox Support, so I'm assuming I need to send it in.  I am getting fed up because GTA V freezes all the time when I'm playing.  I'm currently working on reinstalling to see if that helps, but I already had it freeze once just during install.  Its literally been freezing 10 times a day.  GTA is brand new and has zero disc damage. I  just want to make sure I do need to send in my console to be repaired.  Any other thoughts?  I've already cleared the System Cache, deleted game files and reinstalled downloadable content., and my Xbox doesn't have an internal hard drive.  It's an Xbox 360 Slim 4 GB with a 12 GB USB Hard Drive.  I also just want to point out I can watch Netflix all day and have no freezes.  I can play other games (Black Ops 1, Red Dead) and no issues.  So I just don't understand why those games.   

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

It might not exactly be a problem with your console but a storage problem. With bigger games like GTA, it puts a lot of stress on storage and if it gets to a point where there is little room to be had, it cant go any further. I would suggest upgrading your hard drive. They are simple to install and dont cost all that much now a days. I dunno where your from but im from Canada and they are only about 35$. Even on amazon.com.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You may want to take a look at this Rockstar Technical Support page to determine what your next course of action should be. Given that the disc is flawless being new, you can try exchanging for a new set of discs or you may need to send your console in for repair.

Sorry this didn't help.

I have the same thing but oit won't even load the Story... Message me on Xbox Live at The Derpy Peanut

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there The Derpy Penut,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. Since this thread is a bit old and the original poster has most likely been taken care of, I would suggest creating a new thread detailing what you're experiencing. This way you can receive support catered specifically to you from our community. Thanks so much!

Sorry this didn't help.