GTA V: Endless game loading

Hi! I've installed latest GTA V updtate (59 mb, 10/10/2013), then game restarted i've seen single play loading screen for a hour. But game don't loaded. I've try to reboot, reinstall the update, but nothing has changed. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

Hi annoying but try deleting the game from your hard drive and any non essential saves (if any) and download/install the game again

You could also try deleting any dlc as this has caused a couple of issues in the past, the content can be reinstalled when your game is up and running by viewing your purchase history.

Finally try the old favourite of clearing you cache as below:

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Even though this is the kind of support for Rockstar, the answer is simple.

First, go to GTA Online, go to Characters, and delete the one that is broke. Then, make a new character. That worked for me.

But, if the issue persists, you might have to clear your system cache by going to Storage, scrolling onto Hard Drive, and going onto storage settings, and pressing "Clear Cache." When prompted to confirm, click yes. Then start up GTA V again, and it should ask you to download a new update. If THAT doesn't work, go to storage, go to wherever you installed your GTA 5, delete your GTA 5, then put your install disc back in. (Warning: if you bought GTA 5 on your XBOX, via the marketplace, do not delete it. Just clear system cache.)

If that doesn't work, I'm afraid you will have to just wait for Rockstar to come out with a update fixing it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.