GTA V disc unreadable (it's games on demand)

hey there, i bought gta v games on demand a few days at my dad's, and it worked fine. I played it for a couple of days... then i come back to my mom's, and it wont work. when I download the game, and start up gta, it works fine. but the problem is, once it downloads ONE OF THE GTA PACKS, that's when it says disc unreadable. a user on the gta v forum told me to license transfer, delete gta, and redownload it, and that might work. im doing this now, but give me other solutions just incase it doesnt work. thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 19 Applies to:

really? I need help.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

well, thanks for no help. Luckily, the license transfer method worked and i can play gta v. case closed.

Sorry this didn't help.

G'day Titanic!

Glad to hear that the license transfer solved the issue. Unfortunately the original post here went up outside our normal hours, so I apologize that the thread went unnoticed at the time. If you're ever looking for a fast response from an official Xbox Support crew, hit up our Twitter team @XboxSupport! They tweet every day and have a great response time.

You're more than welcome to ask any further questions here too. We try to hit every post within ~24 hours. =)

Sorry this didn't help.