Hello people of the Xbox Live & GTA online community. I am looking for some potential members to be apart of my GTA V online crew The A.P.A also known as the Acolyte Protection Agency Motorcycle Chapter.
Rules & Requirements
1. Must be mature (13 or older) and can handle orders when given.
2. No stealing, team killing or setting bounties on other team or non team players unless authorized by Club President.
3. Must attend meetings / business also known as "Church" (If you can't make it for whatever reason please notify person who organized meeting ahead of time.)
4. Must learn and be willing to get along with other members (Develop relationships and meet & greet others.)
5. Respect your leaders & superiors (Your brothers & sisters in arms.)
6. Must show effort and commitment (If you can't perform either then this is not the crew for you.)
7. Must be able to co operate and work as a team properly.
8. Communication is a major key, do not lack it and learn to speak to your fellow peers.
9. Do not engage in club affairs, such as starting wars without club's consent. This type of action can lead to membership status being revoked.
10. This is a democratic organization (Club decisions are decided by vote.)
11. Must own a motorcycle and be main source of transportation (No Sport Bikes, BMX or Scooters used on Joyrides.) If you own the following vehicle's do not worry, I don't hold it against players, but during gang joyrides do not use those following. Only use bikes like Western Bagger, Western Daemon or the LCC Hexer. If you own any sports or super cars do not worry I again do not hold it against players, but do not use it during gang joyrides. Only 4 wheel vehicle is allowed to be use is the gang Burrito van. .
12. Do not wear crew emblem also know as the "Patch" unless permitted to. (Associates & Prospects are not permitted until proven by staff members.)
13. No any type of formal or non casual wear. (See for Dress code below.)
14. Also we ride together (During gang joyrides, stay in formation, stick with the pack.)
15. Do not judge by rank, gender or race. (Any and all is capable of joining.)
Dress Code: (Must be worn at all times)
Torso: Black leather jacket or Crew t-shirt with crew emblem on the back. (Associate & Prospects can wear crew colors, but not crew emblem until proven worthy.)
Pants: Jeans (Must be Black or Blue) Cargo Pants ( Army Camo.) No work pants, shorts or chinos allowed.
Feet: Boots only (No sneakers or flip flops.)
Head: No Hats (Black & White Bandana's are permitted, helmets also, but only use when on bike. During robberies or heist use mask, player's choice.)
Face: Glasses (No white frames or any type of special color or skin frames are allowed, player's choice.)
Accessories: Watch (Player's choice.)
Bad Sports Attire and Regulations:
If a member becomes a bad sport, he or she must wear a certain attire and not crew colors. The A.P.A does not promote nor judge by how a member is classed. Once player is forgiven and out of bad sport lobbies, he or she can start to wear the crew colors again.
Bad Sport Leader / President - Vice President takes over crew operations until President serves his time.
Any other position that gets classed as a "bad sport" the Club President makes a temporary decision to fill in that position until the required player serves his or her's time in bad sport lobbies.
Torso: White v-neck shirt, white tanktop or shirtless, orange track jacket (Player's choice.)
Pants: Orange work pants.
Feet: Blue Canvas shoes, white sport shoes or Boots.
Head: None (Bad sports get a dunce cap.)
Crew Turf: Vespucci Beach & Del Perro
Crew meetings also known as "Church" will be held at apartments or under the pier in Del Perro.
Crew Colors, Crew Tag, Titles & Ranks.
Colors: Black & Red
Tag: APMC (Acolyte Protection Motorcycle Chapter.)
TITLES & RANKS
11-20 Friend Of Club
31-40 Life Member
41-50 Road Captain
51-60 Sergeant At Arms
81-90 Vice President
Crew Hierarchy & Roles (Open = *Certain Position Is Open For Any Player Who Applies For That Position, Can Handle & Is Able To Accept The Role Of That Position.)
Leader / President: Tangentcrane35 (Contact on Xbox Live Or Rockstar social club)
Commissioner / Vice President: Open (Apply Now)
Commissioner / Secretary: Open (Apply Now)
Lieutenant / Treasurer: Open (Apply Now)
Lieutenant / Sergeant At Arms: Open (Apply Now)
Lieutenant / Road Captain: Open (Apply Now)
Representative / Road Captain Assistant (Apply Now)
Representative / Patch Members:* Open until other positions are filled*
Muscle / Prospects: *Open until other positions are filled*
HIERARCHY ROLES & DUTIES STAFF PERFORMS:
President - Has the most control and the final say.
Vice President - Has little control and gives out the orders.
Secretary - Sends out the orders & arranges club meetings
Treasurer - In charge of gang assets / investments such as relationships and alliances with other crews.
Sergeant At Arms - Restrains order at club meetings & watches over turf for any type of gang attack / invasion.
Road Captain / Road Captain Assistant - Organizes routes for club members & ensures safety on the road.
CREW GAME TYPES & ACTIVITIES
Racing (Land, air or sea.)
Co Op Missions
Free Roam (Invite Only or Public.)
FUN ACTIVITIES: Robberies, Car Chases, Joyriding, Arm Wrestling, Blowing Stuff Up, Gentleman's Clubs & Exploring San Andreas
If you have read the following and is interested in being a Acolyte MC please reply to following topic below with a few minor questions.
Social Club Username:
How active are you on Xbox?
Are you aware how a motorcycle gang operates, yes or no?
Do you have a mic?
Feel free to add me on Xbox Live or Rockstar social club, thank you all for your time and good luck to all players on GTA Online. For those who join, I hope this will be great experience for you.