GTA V Announced!!!

http://games.ign.com/articles/121/1210615p1.html

I know you gta fans probably knew this way earlier but what do you guys think? The five logo definitely gonna generate a lot of speculation, I'm curious what you guys think about the setting. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Well the Five text is the same as the five text on the $5 dollar bill.  So maybe it could be set in an area where there is a lot of cash spent i.e. Las Vegas etc.

About FRICKIN TIME!!! I think it may also be Las Venatauras (GTA equivalent). There has been a lot of recent pics by R* employees about San Francisco, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles. So I'm hoping it's a redone San Andreas. It is still possible to do this; just look at LA NOIRE's technique: use more than one disc. I've got the 250 GB hard drive, so bring it on! Also, one clue that this might be is the new 320 (?) GB hard drive coming out for Xbox 360s.

I forgot to mention, can someone post a pic of the infamous logo?

L.A noire had multiple disc mainly because of the facial technology, guess well see if they'll implement that this time.

I think the next GTA will be set in Boston and it will feature Irish gangs.  Dont want another San Andreas.

@GERMINATOR, you will probably hate me then because I (and a lot of others) are FOR SAN ANDREAS. Not only that, but recent clues AND the new logo point to Las Ventauras, Los Santos, San Andreas, or Washington D.C.

I'm getting over-excited~!~~!!!!  Finally!

it's gotta be VEGAS - come on Rockstar!

Yay!!