TRAILER IS BEING RELEASED NEXT WEEK!

http://www.rockstargames.com/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

San Fierro or Las Ventauras. I'm really hoping for at least one other city in V besides LS.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong wait... But, it'll be here in not time lol We'll be playing GTA V when VI is announced taking place in San Fierro, we'll just be sitting here wondering... But, but... lol

Now begins the long, long, loooooooooooooooooong wait...again!

^ Well said. Why would they eliminate the option of making more $$? Remember when GTA was Sony based? Thats why I even had a PS3 for GTA IV .

Um, you would have to live in a cave not expect it to be on Xbox 360, PS3, and PC. Don't even expect exclusives becuase that would cripple the fanbase, and Rockstar don't want that. Why would they sacrifice one console for an exclusive GTA? That would make no sense ethically in terms of business.

This is good news other than Rockstar has yet to announce if it will even be on the xbox 360. any info as to what consoles they will be on please give a link.

It was, and i was say it again, Amazing.....

Patience would be virtuous if I had any at all. I have been waiting since iV came out for V!!!!!! October 2012 can't come soon enough (as I believe this will be the month its released - as it usually is) - EITHER can tomorrow and the GTAV trailer! Seriously I will never sleep again when V comes out, I may have to just quit my job so that it doesnt combat my schedule of playing lol jk. It'd be worth it ;) lol

Can't wait

;) Patience can be a virtue sometimes.