GTA V: 16 or 32?

Hello everyone. Man! Waiting for GTA V has got to be THE LONGEST WAIT EVER or at least it feels like that. Since we are all eager for the game to come out, why not stir up some more conversation, and maybe get a public opinion while we are at it. Alright, first off, how many of you think that 16 players is not enough? Second question, who here thinks it should be raised to 24 or 32 players? Don't forget to include details guys and gals; after all, this is a forum :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Hopefully something someday - im keeping my fingers crossed - will keep those lil brats away lol. Sorry to any lil said brats that may be reading this - actually no because you're not supposed to be here either LOL!

I'll be up there with you soon enough ;)

Players would still try to forge their ages.

I know they are so many degenerate parents walking around neglecting the cr ap outta their kids, turning them into lil degenerates as well. Why have kids if you are not going to parent them?!? I dont wanna have to worry about making some lil kid cry, or worse hearing some lil kid going off at the mouth - IT FREAKS ME OUT! lol.

THe longer the wait the better the game. This is why Mass Effect has taken so long. They said they want to make it perfect because of all the hype/.

Agreed, although it could make games much laggier, I would enjoy being able to hang out with more people. I know that GTA V has been a long wait, but with so much time put into it, that can only mean it will be an awesome game.

LOL @ Niki's comment. I too wish that this game's AGE LIMIT was more strictly enforced. Little kids do not deserve to play M-RATED games. There's a reason for the ESRB rating you know ;)

I know I just dream of a day where lil kids dont play GTA - they make me worry for the future if kids are the future lol.

As both an avid Grand Theft Auto fan and a Grand Theft Auto IV role-play clan leader, 32 would be the greatest thing ever for Free Mode, Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch. Even if they took everything else out. (Except Single-Player)

LMAO! No joke I enjoy it also ;)