GTA: TBOGT/TLAD - Modding

Something really needs to be done about the online multiplayer for all the GTA:IV games.  Seriously, some player xbox mods need to play these games online a little bit. 

You can't even play an online free-mode anymore without having your xbox frozen only a few minutes after starting the game.  The ammount of game modders in these games has gotten so bad that i've quit playing them. 

People pay good money for xbox live and for these games, someone should at least help to keep them playable. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Its like every other game company. Once a new game is released they slowly let the other one become infected through neglect and eventually the game is overrun. Sadly they wont due crap considering Red Dead Redemption is the newer game. After the release of LA Noire im sure you will see more modding on Red Dead Redemption as Rockstar focuses on the newer game. Treyarch does this too. Call of duty 4 and WaW are almost unplayable due to the amount of modding in these games that is left unchecked. Best advice is just report and move on.

this guy is the worst modder there was a update for stoppin them but i get this message-PSYCHODAD GTA 7/17/2011

i have almost every single mod back already----------even got my freeze cars back just today--------maybe u and everyone else should THINK before talking shit________haha  join my game

[quote user="Getovaitboy"]

this guy is the worst modder there was a update for stoppin them but i get this message-PSYCHODAD GTA 7/17/2011

i have almost every single mod back already----------even got my freeze cars back just today--------maybe u and everyone else should THINK before talking shit________haha  join my game

[/quote] did anyone understand any of this?

It is in Microsoft's best interest to let the modding, hacking, infecting in older multiplayer games to pass the point of threshold. They allow it to go on and make the little cheats feel comfortable that nothing will happen then, once the game is full of nothing but cheats they swoop in and start issuing parmabans.

If you take a look at the "My Live Account was suspended forum" you will notice that they are currently doing this to COD WAW. It seems like the majority of bans are coming solely from that game. No MW2, No Black Ops - because the cheating isn't so rampant yet that they can make money selling new new Gold memberships. You can Permaban all you want - the cheaters just go out and buy a 3 month card and are right back at it. Cui Bono? Microsoft.

Problem -> Reaction -> Solution. This is how the world works.

I don't mind the mods in gta, but i do mind when they start freezing the game on you.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"][quote user="Getovaitboy"]

[/quote] did anyone understand any of this?

[/quote]

I sure as hell didn't.

Also I'm feeling the same about Resident Evil 5.

Rapid fire magnum, really?

Then you get the obnoxious kid with infinite grenades and all that jazz.

I'm not sure if reporting them does any good now but I will hope that it does.