GTA: san andreas

first of all, I spent 1200 MS on a classic GTA game, but i am having trouble downloading it. It gets to about 25% and says "cant download game". what should i do??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Try asking on the support forums.   I think this is the one you're looking for

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/27/t/153154.aspx

This is more of a support question. Hmm, have you checked if you have enough space to download it?

This makes me furious!I want San andreas,but its not available on marketplace in sweden,every single game is available,but not san andreas...Contacted xbox about it,and they said it was just removed from marketplace in sweden...Annoying...

Do you have a US account?

no why? does it matter. im english!

yeah, i have a ton of space.

god that would be annoying!

Because, you sound like are using a PAL (European/Outside US) account. I only asked if you had a US account because then you would have no prblems. Have you ever thought of making a US account? I don't know 100% if you can or not but this would be the answer to your problem.

how do you make a US account?

It has nothing to do with region.  If you can see it in the marketplace and start downloading it, then that means it's available in your region.  Click the link I gave you earlier, theres a few options there.  If it doesn't help then post for help on the support page here so an official Xbox moderator can help you out.