gta san andreas problems

I downloaded San Andreas to my xbox and the same problem occured and i have no points to re download back to see if the problem was fixed 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hi there TheSavage.

I am terribly sorry that you are having problems with the game. If you could go into a little more detail with regards to your problem, I may be able to help you a little more. However, I shall do my best to help you anyway !.

First of all try clearing your cache ! It has proven to work a lot of the time, here are some steps on how to do so:

1. Press your guide button on your controller (middle circular button)

2. Scroll across twice, to settings.

3. Then choose the 4th option down 'System Settings'

4. Now, you are on the available options and settings to your console. Select the 3rd option down 'Storage'

5. You will be given the options of 'All devices' 'Hard Drive' and 'Cloud Saved Games' (if you have Cloud) Highlight, 'Hard Drive'

6. Press the 'Y' button, on your controller. Now, you will be given 4 options, select the 3rd option 'Clear System Cache' and then select 'Yes'

Now, you said " i have no points to re download" I am glad to let you know that, you don't need to buy the same game/item twice, you can re-download it again for free ! Here is a guide on how to get there !

1. Press the guide button on your controller (middle, circular button)

2  Scroll left, twice. And you will see 4 options, choose the 3rd option (Game Marketplace)

3. Now, you will be on the 'spotlight' page. Press the 'RB' button once, to take you to downloadable games.

4. You will see some columns. The first column, has 'New Games' and 'Games A-Z'. Choose 'Games A-Z'

5. Now, choose the letter, of which is first on the title of your game. (In your case 'G')

6. Once you find it, and get on the menu for the game. The first column you will see, there should be 'Download Again' Select that, and you're good to go !

Hope this helps,

Kind Regards,

Ryan M (DarkLink 900)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Jiggly! For our best help, please create a new thread here detailing your issue and any steps you have already taken. We'll be happy to assist you there, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="TheSavage69er"]

I downloaded San Andreas to my xbox and the same problem occured and i have no points to re download back to see if the problem was fixed 

[/quote]

Could you describe the same problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok I bought my 1600 Microsoft points card and bought Hole In The Wall ( which works perfectly) and San Andreas which wont even start. I downloaded it on my Xbox 360 which it says it would work because I met the requirements. I've tried emptying the cache and re downloading. To no avail. PLeaseeee help to anyway with same problem that solved. I have a Black Xbox 360 Slim. With an original Xbox 320 gb hard drive.

Sorry this didn't help.