GTA San Andreas on 4GB Xbox

It is really ridiculous that there is no up front way to see that you cannot play original games on this system.  The customer service people were of no help.  I really do not believe that they would sell a game to a console that cannot play it.  I have to pay $27 to get an "official" xbox hard drive to play a $10 game.  I wish there was a way to give Customer Service Curtis negative rep.  He basically repeatedly told me that there is nothing that he can do, not even offering me some sort of retribution.  My ten year old brother wasted his hard earned money to buy something  that does not work from a billion dollar corporation that screws over their customers for 10 bones.  Thanks for all the help.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

A little bit of research on your part would have gone a long way here.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yeah I also believe that you should have done a bit of research before investing your hard earned money.

Also how is it his fault that you bought a console that doesn't suit your needs? He can't do anything about, the only person who can is you, by buying an official Hard Drive.

Sorry this didn't help.

Info on Xbox Originals can found at http://xbox.com/xboxoriginals, as described in the description of Xbox Original games on the Marketplace. 

Sorry this didn't help.