GTA: San Andreas How do i download this to my xbox?

i cant find any original xbox games on the market place now or any way to purchase it with my microsoft points?

anyone?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Well the original Xbox servers were taken down, and to tell you the truth i haven't seen the original games in the market place for a while now, try searching for them using bing, if you cant find them there, contact support and ask, but they were probably taken down, just like an old arcade game i have called marble blast ultra.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Ok man some things to clarify!!!

The Xbox games stills exits in XBL, they all included in Games on demand section after the end of section xbox.

The online suport of all that games have over because the live xbox 1 it´s extinct.

But you can play all that games normally (if you have to things the optional data for xbox 1 to play that´s games and you live in USA, because they have IP block).

Go to G in games on demand and will be easy to search or like i am good guy to directly to that link:

marketplace.xbox.com/.../66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80254540841

If you serch others xbox games just search for the name in games on demand section you will easy found them (or use bing, but you will have to lookk whif attention).

I hope i help you and forgive my bad english it´s self learnerd.

P.S: Just remember all xbox "1" games don´t have online features. OK :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.