We're excited to announce that we've fully migrated the Xbox Forums to their new home, here on the Microsoft Community forums!
As of today, going to forums.xbox.com will redirect you here to the Xbox area of the Community forums. We've moved all of your existing threads over so you can continue and start conversations with the new forums experience.
We sincerely appreciate the feedback you have provided over this transition and can't wait for you to check out the new Xbox Forums!
- Win a Team Deathmatch Requires 3 or more players. (Rank 6 gives access to the Supply TDM at Cypress Flats, which is 3-6. UPDATE: You can do TDM with 2 people by starting a regular deathmatch that requires 2 people, then switch it to TDM.)
- Win a Land Race
- Win an Air Race
- Win a Sea Race
- Win a GTA Race (To do a GTA Race, the host of the race must switch it from a standard race to GTA)
- Win a Rally Race (The host of the race must select Rally as the race type) Requires more than 2 players
- Win at Arm Wrestling
- Win at Darts
- Win a round of Golf (Can be set to 1 hole)
- Win at Tennis (Can be a single Set)
- Complete all Waves of Survival (It unlocked after completing it, regardless of deaths.)
- Win any challenge at the Shooting Range (Some people claim all three challenges are required, whereas others claim only the one, it may be safer to do all three)
GAME TYPES WHICH AREN'T COVERED BY THE VICTORY AWARDS WHICH ARE ALSO REQUIRED INCLUDE:
- Gang Attack
Some people have only had their achievements unlock after completing a mission, so the completion of any mission may be needed too.
copy and pasted from IGN second hit off the googles