GTA ONLINE RACING

Hello

I love racing on gta v online with friends and also random players, i think it is fun, I won 461 races and lost 441 races aswell i'm on  level 183  but my goal is to reach 200!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah i'm 79 wins and 97 losses.

Cool... I'm nowhere near that... I think I'm like 20 something Wins, 80 something losses, lol... but I still enjoy racing as well

With everyone boosting wins to get car mod unlocks, and all the people who just replay the only vehicle class they have a fully customized vehicle in on the one course they're good at, racing w/l records are meaningless.

Racing is fun every now and then. Plane racing is my favorite.

i`m at school monday to friday,i sleep there so i come home friday night. i`ll reach 200 on friday night and on sunday i`ll be level 230 if you want to play with me, on racing just message me on xbox but no voice i am deaf. :(

I`ll never boosting it boring i don`t boost i play for serious!

I'd love to race! Do you prefer any specific types of cars, or just anything that moves?

My favorite track is The Commute Super,Motorbike,Classic and Sport and want to play with me ? just msg me and ill get to you tomorrow night.

[quote user="ToughCoffee99"]

With everyone boosting wins to get car mod unlocks, and all the people who just replay the only vehicle class they have a fully customized vehicle in on the one course they're good at, racing w/l records are meaningless.

Racing is fun every now and then. Plane racing is my favorite.

[/quote]

QFT, Thats pretty much all it is. Guy boosts, gets 1/2 the upgrades then goes out and races a custom car with catch up against fresh racers and wins.

-

Im even seeing a lot more "serious" racers but the only thing they wont tell ya is their buddy purposes wrecks 99% of the other racers.. 

110 wins 326 losses. :(

at least 50% of those loses I was in second, Or first and nail a pedestrian car within sight of the finish line.

Then you've got the people who drive the wrong way around the track like its a demolition derby (I'd play that mode)

I mostly do it for the RP any way. As long as I'm in the top 3 I feel like I did alright. Unless there's only 4 people racing.

No more The Commute or Criminal Records though please. I'm sick to death of those 2.

I'm a racer.