GTA Online question

Just wondering when do planes start spawning at the airport on GTA 5 Online?
I dont play a lot of deathmatches or Versus Missions, I just want to fly around in free roam lol.

I've heard its like level 10 they start spawning but im like a 12 I believe and the only thing that ever is at the airport is the little Maverick Helicopter. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I'm fairly positive you can go to either the vespuchi helipad or hospital, get a helicopter, and scout out for planes , then jump out when you see one. It'll be a crummy cuban, but it's a plane.

-

The same works for the jets in the military fort. You just have to be able to dodge aa missiles.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

I'm fairly positive you can go to either the vespuchi helipad or hospital, get a helicopter, and scout out for planes , then jump out when you see one. It'll be a crummy cuban, but it's a plane.

-

The same works for the jets in the military fort. You just have to be able to dodge aa missiles.

[/quote]
Sweet i'll try that.
If you fly into the military airport online for some reason the AA missiles dont come after you, sometimes you wont even get 4 starts until a few min some kinda weird glitch I guess. But then if you wait too long the tanks will destroy you haha. 

Really? It's like the opposite for me, I can get a jet whenever I want in single player, but every time I try to get one in multiplayer I get shot down by homing aa missiles that I can't dodge. I wonder If I fly right by the battery because I always fly out in the same direction.

I always see jets.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

Really? It's like the opposite for me, I can get a jet whenever I want in single player, but every time I try to get one in multiplayer I get shot down by homing aa missiles that I can't dodge. I wonder If I fly right by the battery because I always fly out in the same direction.

[/quote]
Weird, its probably just a glitch in my game or something.
When I do it on single player I get AA missles up the a** and 4 starts immediately.

Online I just fly right in and take one, the freaking cargo truck things will try to slam into me when im stealing the plane though and its anoyyinggg. 

I never got shot down by anything anti-air. Though half the time I would get in and get a jet no problem, and the other half I'd have a tank in my face and shooting rounds in to my chest before I was done opening the cockpit.

If you want to level up quickly try my track I made it gives good RP "the great chase" http://rsg.ms/Lu5Jvt