Hey GTA Fanatics!
I'm making this thread to make everything that's happening on GTA Online more clear for you folks.
So let's get started!
This FAQ includes:
- Latest updates from the Rockstar Team.
- Can't connect to the "Cloud Server" error and glitching tutorial quick fix.
- Some quick tips.
- Being a Good or Bad Sport.
- Go to your Storage Device and select Games and Apps in there.
- Select GTA V and delete the "Grand Theft Auto V Title Update"
- Start up the game and it will prompt you to update.
- Select Yes/Confirm and let it update.
- Press and hold the "Back Button" to open a quick menu
- Through the quick menu select Inventory > Cash to share your cash with other players
- Through the quick menu use Quick GPS to select a location. This is way more efficient than selecting it through the Start Menu.
- Steal a car from a citizen and sell it at Los Santos Customs. You'll easily get $6000 for the car.
- NOTE: you can only sell a car that is not of too much value.
- Through your phone, select the Internet App > Money and Services > Maze Bank to deposit and withdraw money easier.
- Visit a ATM often. If you don't, you can lose money when dying if you carry over $5000.
- Destroying someones personal vehicle
- Being a "bully"
- Being reported by other players.