GTA IV Won't download. Corrupted at %99 :(

Hello everybody,

I am here to get some help if it's possible.

So i just purchased GTA IV from Xbox live market place in the United States then now i came back to Australia and started downloading the game on my new console, but it won't download. so it goes up to 80-99 percent then it just goes away. i went on Console settings then storage and Gta IV was there but when i clicked on it it said Corrupted. I Have downloaded this game  3 times  and did not work at all. this is ridiculous please help me :(

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Make sure you have enough space on the HDD. Also make sure your account region and your physical location match. If they do, and both of those aren't the issue, then try taking out the HDD, and putting it back in.

Do you have enough space on your hard drive? Check on System Settings, then to Storage. If you don't have enough has the game needed, you can delete saved products in Storage to get more GB. If you do have enough try closing the Xbox and taking the hard drive. Then wait 30 seconds and insert the hard drive, after that restart

the console and give it a try. If all that doesn't work there is a problem with the game or hard drive. Try downloading another game to see if the hard drive works. If its still the same thing with another game try going to a store sponsored by Xbox like Microsoft and see if they can fix it.