GTA IV: The Episodes From Liberty City Freezes.

Hi To everyone who can help me on this, so today I got GTA IV The Episodes from Liberty City  from Gamestop & tried to play it but first i had to download the update. then the game ends up freezing on my 10 times already, i've tried looking for forums that might help me in this sticky situation. but so far no luck. can anyone help me? Please And thank You.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hey mate, have you worked through these steps yet? They're known to resolve most freeze issues.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Just got this game from Gamefly today. The disc is absolutely spotless, but the game freezes on the blue Rockstar symbol (Rockstar North) every time it starts up. Those steps do not work. I previously played this exact game with no problems when my friend had rented it from the local video store. That disc was in worse condition than the one I'm currently using. Today it asked me to update, which I did. Now it freezes.

(P.S. I just played FIFA 12 for a few hours so my xbox obviously isn't damaged.)

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi BoltentokE! Unfortunately there might be an issue with the disc, despite it's flawless appearance. Are you able to install the game to your hard drive? If so, please give that a shot and let us know if you still experience the issue. :)

Sorry this didn't help.