GTA IV Can't Update

Yesterday I downloaded my GTA IV I had bought a long time ago and installed it to my flashdrive from there I opened the game after it was downloaded and of course I needed to download an update. At the top it said disconnected from Xbox Live. Reconnect to Continue. 10 Minutes Remaining. So I tried to download the update and it downloads just a tiny bit and says Update Failed. Test Xbox Live Connection. If the problem persists, go to www.xbox.com/support. I made sure my connection was working, which it was and went to www.xbox.com/support. Under the Update Failed Box I also got a Status Code. 40A3 - 0000 - D080 - 0200 - 8007 - 0570. From thewww.xbox.com/support the only things they said to try were Check your connection and clear your cache which both I did multiple times. Help me please

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Try clearing the console's cache and then restart the console.

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Another option would be to check your storage.  If there is not enough space on your hard drive then you won't be able to download the update.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have cleared my console's cahe and deleted enough storage, it still wont let me update i get this code 40A3-0000-D080-0200-8007-0570

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.