GTA 5 Tennis

Hey guys,

Was wondering if you play the same person in tennis all the time?  The only vids I've seen of tennis, the character is playing the same girl. Do you play different people or just her?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If you go to different courts you'll play different people. Last night I played a guy with a beard. You can set the difficulty before the match.

The golf and tennis games are a lot of fun. Much better than bowling...

thx

Gonna pick this up over the weekend...just trying to find out as much info as i can before i start playing.  Also, can u play tennis right  away or does something have to be unlocked first? Same question for golf?  I want to be able to start playing

Sure, you can play either one as soon as the game drops you into Los Santos. I waited until I unlocked Michael, which happens almost immediately. The tennis clubs and golf course are all in his neighborhood.

awesome thx

I've noticed that Rockstar's mini games are better than some developers "main" games...For example: RDR had hunting and it was the best hunting game around.

I don't know if it's just wrong or funny or both that someone getting a gta game would be all excited about rushing in to play tennis lol.

yea, i hear ya, but i think its wild that some of the mini games are better than some full games...Well i am looking forward to golf and tennis and everything else in the game...I get excited over the little things...lol

I doubt GTA V's tennis would be better than Top Spin.

I played topspin and i wasn't impressed

If Top Spin didn't impress, you should probably lower your expectations for gta's tennis.  

Other than that, I must admit, I wasn't playing long before I hit the links.

IMO the mini games (golf and tennis) would be worth $5 if they were arcade games. with more courses etc. but in whole they are actually done well. kind of like a Tiger Woods dumbed down for people who think there is to many buttons in said games