GTA 5 Special Edition Code benutzt aber keine autos im Onlinemode von GTA Online!

Ich hab den Code der Special Edition von Gta 5 eingegeben und auch bestätigt bekommen das die sachen im Spiel sind usw
Ich hab auch alles bekommen bis auf die Autos -.- Und genau wegen den zusätzlichen autos habe ich die Edition gekauft

was soll ich machen ich hab alles schon gelöscht und von neuem runtergeladen aber es geht immer noch nicht -.- muss ich einen bestimmten level bei GTA Online haben oder wie kann ich das problem lösen? -.- 

[TRANSLATION:

I entered the code of the Special Edition of GTA 5 and have also confirmed that the stuff in the game, etc
I got everything on the cars.- and precisely because of the additional cars I bought the Edition
What should I do I already deleted everything and downloaded it again but it goes not - yet.-must I have a certain level of GTA online or how can I solve the problem?]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hey there Bigshock,

Just to make sure I'm understanding correctly:

You're looking for the 2 exclusive cars that came with the Collector's Edition of GTA V.

If that is the case, there are 3 cars that actually come with that version of the game. 2 for single player and 1 for online play.

• The 1930’s style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike for use in single player, and the Khamelion electric car for use online.

Please let us know if you have any other support questions or if I've misunderstood your issue. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.